And by the way, the FDA estimates that less than 1% of all serious events are ever reported to it, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher.
The bad news is there have been 14,158 Adverse Drug Reactions in connection with ADHD drugs/stimulants that have been reported to the FDA’s Adverse Event Reporting System (MedWatch), between 2004 and 2011.
- 871 cases of suicidal ideation/behavior (completed suicides and suicide attempts)
- 636 cases of aggression
- 593 cases of hallucinations
- 499 cases of anxiety
- 495 cases of abnormal behavior
- 464 cases of depression
- 220 cases of death/sudden death
- 147 cases of mania
- 113 cases of withdrawal symptoms
- 52 cases of homicidal ideation
- 44 cases of diabetes
- 30 cases of hostility
- 25 cases of coma
- 23 cases of physical Assault
- 21 cases of birth defects
- 13 cases of violence-related symptoms
- 12 cases of psychosis
- 11 cases of homicide
- 9 cases of sexual dysfunction
The good news is there is a safe and effective alternative. Studies prove micro-nutrition works better than drugs any day of the week anyhow, so why people will subject themselves to these dangerous side effects I will never know. Hit me up for details. I feel it is my moral obligation to get our product into the hands of everyone that needs it!
Livin’ Life eXponentially!